Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Admins please help!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Carol Walker, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Carol Walker

Carol Walker Guest

I have tried messaging and posting but no one is getting back to me. PLEASE, I want to return to my original Carolmanycats id but have forgotten the password and no amount of filling in forgotten password forms on here is resulting in the promised email to reset.

Can anyone help :-(

2. chillminx

chillminx PetForums VIP

Hi Carol, are you using the same email address that you used to use under your previous ID (Carolmanycats)? If so it should be straightforward for a mod e.g. @lymorelynn or @SusieRainbow to send you a link by email to reset your password. I have tagged them anyway, so they will probably respond soon. :)

3. Carol Walker

Carol Walker Guest

I thought I was but there is another it might have been, but neither has had anything in return. I will try again with the possible alternative in case. I

4. Carol Walker

Carol Walker Guest

have tried again using my old username for the reset password and it says email has been sent to reset but still nothing :-(

5. carolmanycats

carolmanycats PetForums VIP

Well! Gone to try again and put in the password and it's now accepted it! happy days :)

6. SusieRainbow

SusieRainbow Administrator
    Staff Member

Shall I change your user name then ? Oh, it's changed !

7. carolmanycats

carolmanycats PetForums VIP

Lol, I put in the password it had been refusing to accept and it suddenly had a change of heart :)

lymorelynn and chillminx like this.
  8. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

Glad you've got it sorted Carol :Cat

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice