Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Adding a new cat

Discussion in 'Cat Training and Behaviour' started by Pelicano, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Pelicano

Pelicano PetForums Newbie

Hi i have a male nuetared cat and i was thinking of getting a cat from a rescue centre as my cat deos get very depressed when ever we go away evan if theres someone in the house my cat is 4 and has lived with a cat before who got pregnant but dont think they were his becouse they were all ginger kittens like their mom he took care of the kittens and when th female whent to get sprayed he cleaned them and played with them outside sadly the female past away 3 years ago and he lost alot of weight and was lonely hes now living with a golden retriever who he get jealos of and attacks her often i was wondering would he attaCk a diffrent cat and if jot how old should it be and should it be female or male he also got into a fight with another cat this year thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice