Accounts

Discussion in 'Dog Walking' started by Izzy95, May 11, 2018.

1. Izzy95

Izzy95 PetForums Member

I was previously using my parents computer with spreadsheets on excel to do my accounts. I can no longer use their computer, I have print outs of my accounts but no more saved copy (although I will be copying them over when I find the right way to do it so I have another copy just in case) the problem is I only have an iPad. Can anyone suggest a way to do my accounts using just an iPad? Is it doable? I’ve got excel on here but I’m struggling to use it, can anyone suggest anything else? Perhaps I just need to get used to it. I’m getting quite worried as I was used to my old system and really need to figure something out now. Happy to pay for software if it’s good!

2. Tillystar

Tillystar PetForums VIP

I use quickbooks so easy to use and does invoices & tracks mileage too.

3. Izzy95

Izzy95 PetForums Member

Thank you I’ll look into that one. Do you think it’s doable on an iPad? I’d rather avoid buying a laptop or computer if I can use the iPad. I’m getting a bit frazzled about sorting my accounts out, I’m hoping to get them all straight today

4. Tillystar

Tillystar PetForums VIP

I've only got it on my phone. I've got android but I'm sure they'd do on ipad too