Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Acana dog food

Discussion in 'Dog Classifieds' started by FRAZ, Jun 14, 2010.

1. FRAZ

FRAZ PetForums Member

:thumbup: Good News. We have the full range of Acana Dog Food in stock at Mutley & Mog. All flavours and sizes of dog food available. You can come in or order online www.mutleyandmog.co.uk.
    Cheers Fraz.

#1 FRAZ, Jun 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  2. FRAZ

FRAZ PetForums Member

:thumbup: Good news. We have the full range of Acana Dog food available at Mutley & Mog. All flavours and sizes available.You can come in or order online www.mutleyandmog.co.uk Cheers Fraz.

#2 FRAZ, Jun 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  3. slbrown2108

slbrown2108 PetForums Senior

excuse my ignorance but what is acana dog food never heard of it is it any good where else can ya buy it is it reasonably priced thanks

4. FRAZ

FRAZ PetForums Member

Acana dog food is the sister brand of Orijen dog food. Main thing is that grain free it has a 60% meat content all from high quality ingredients. If you want to read more click here:

Mutley & Mog - ACANA DOG & CAT FOOD - NOW HERE

Cheers Fraz

5. davehyde

davehyde Banned

fook me!!!!!!
    i can get orijen cheaper than that

6. slbrown2108

slbrown2108 PetForums Senior

geezo thats expensive

7. FRAZ

FRAZ PetForums Member

I am suprised that you are able to get Orijen cheaper. Acana is cheaper than Orijen as it has a lower meat content, 60% against 70% with Orijen. Whilst not the cheapest of foods, because of their high meat and protien content you have to feed your dog less. It is the closest your dog can get to a natural diet from a dry food. You have to also take in the long term effects of a healthier pet requiring fewer or even no visits to the vet, a major saving. We have many happy customers using Acana and Orijen, and best of all it does mean firmer stools.
    Fraz Mutley & Mog pet products for Dogs, Cats, Small Animals & Birds - Online Pet Shop UK

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice