Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

AATU

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Britt, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Britt

Britt Pooh’s slave

i know that you girls don't feed dry but what do you think of AATU? Vet put Pooh on Royal Canin Gastrointestinal a couple of years ago but someone sent me a small bag AATU dry for Christmas and Pooh loves if. I read reviews on the Internet and some said that it was good for constipation, reason why I'm looking into it.

2. Torin.

Torin. PetForums VIP

Moril gets a small amount of kibble in enrichment toys and such, and both he and I like AATU.
    I would guess that the reason it's good for constipation is because the grain-free filler used is sweet potato, which is has a similar effect to squashes (e.g. pumpkin) on some cats.

Britt likes this.
  3. Britt

Britt Pooh’s slave

I talked to the vet and he told me to keep feeding him RC Gastrointestinal and to give AATU as a treat. I might cook some sweet potatoes for myself and feed him some. I wonder what his reaction will be x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice