Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

aargh! At this rate, I'm only days away from meltdown!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by kenla210, Jul 11, 2009.

1. kenla210

kenla210 PetForums Senior

ok, so I have seen a house I really want to buy. It needs alot of work, but has so much potential and could be perfect for us.
    Problem - got SO much to do on ours before we can put it on the market! In the last week I have: painted hallway, had new carpet put down, and painted the kids room. Plus sorted out loads of crap (7 bin bags of rubbish, 3 boxes for charity and more to come!)
    I've still got 2 more rooms to give a lick of paint to, more rubbish to sort (including the garage - yikes!) 2 more carpets to go down, a garden fence to paint, one length of skirting board to fix and a garden to tidy up!!
    Overwhelmed is not the word!
    The big plan was to get all this stuff done this year and put house on the market next year!! In addition, I work full time, have two kids and one dog that need attending to (plus the kids are being right little cowbags at the moment), going on holiday in 3 weeks and new pup coming in 4 weeks.
    This may just kill me!!! But this house I have seen is SO perfect...
    Rant over now - off to a hen night to drown my sorrows away. Just needed to get it all off my chest - sorry:blush2:

2. purrlover

purrlover PetForums Senior

phew.... makes me look like i lead a lazy life !! :D i bet when all the works done and the paints on the walls you will fall in love with your old house all over again.. its happened to me loads of times :)
    hope you have a lovely hen night
    julie xx

3. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

Awhh hun!! Do you want me to ask dad if he could hold on to the pup for an extra week?

4. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

bloomin heck, i'm tired just reading that!! I hope you find time to put your feet up in between all that :eek:

5. kenla210

kenla210 PetForums Senior

no, it's fine. Work best under pressure! Will b fine, just needed to let off steam.
    Drunk now - world is a much better place :D

6. munchbunch

munchbunch PetForums VIP

Not surprised you need to let off steam with all that lot on your plate :eek: Hope you get everything sorted & get your dream home :)

7. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice