Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Aaarrggh...Stressed!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Acacia86, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

Does anybody know how to relieve stress??? I am desperate!!

I have tried many things like warm baths with essential oils, exercising......nothing has worked :(

2. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

When I get stressed I either listen to really loud music and clean stuff, or take the dogs a long walk in the fresh air.

x

3. ninja

ninja PetForums VIP

nope sorry :(,

i have enough trouble sleeping as it is :eek:, xx

4. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

I have the music on!! I can't take my boy out beacuse my little girl is in bed and i live alone :( xx

Me too, amongst my other 'issues' i have Insomnia :( xx

5. ninja

ninja PetForums VIP

i also have music on as i do every night, cant take my 2 out cos son is in bed and my oh works away.

thought mine was getting better but i dont reckon it is, guess i am learning to live with it now lol, xx

6. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Scream.

Seriously :)

Though I'm not sure it's a good idea if you have neighbours and your daughter is home :p

7. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

I though i was too :( but it doesn't seem so! I get sick and tired.......of being sick and tired! xx

I have today :eek:........ i do on the occasion when things really hit the fan! I actually run all the way down the garden and do it! My pets think i am in some sort of danger!! x

8. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I find cleaning my fish tank out threaputic (sp) I would do a water change and re arrange the ornaments in it and this was usualy late at night when my son was in bed. By the time I was done carrying water trying not to spill it, I was too tired to be stressed.

When I lived at home, I would do a jigsaw or some art. Or just write everything down.

x

9. ninja

ninja PetForums VIP

i have given up bothering TBH sure it makes it worse :(,

right im gonna switch my comp off now, i turned it on at 5.30 this morning, although i have been to work during the day, i have know doubt i will be turning it on about the same time in the morning lol,
    not long till the morning thread :rolleyes: lol

nite nite i hope you get some sleep, xxx

10. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

I write things down too everything! Lists of what to do tomorrow or even the next week! I also write poems.

I do find cleaning my tank helpful to, but my girl is adament to 'help' now (she doesn't really she 'supervises' !!)

My evenings can be very boring! Which is why i couldn't wait to get broadband back ;) lol! x

11. Mese

Mese PetForums VIP

Punch a pillow , scream into a pillow ... pillows are very versatile things , lol

seriously , when im stressed I either walk the dogs or put on some really loud music

12. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

I find talking to my hubby very helpful cos he is thinks practically and doesn't let his emotions come into it, mind you sometimes that can get annoying too :rolleyes: You could always rant on here if you haven't got anyone to talk it over with.

I usually walk the dog to calm me down and mull things over.

If I can't sleep I usually do some ironing while the tv is on quietly, I find being productive is better for me. I usually go back to bed at 5am totally shattered.

13. frags

frags PetForums VIP

there is a natural thing thats sold in chemist called rescue remedey its good stress reliever.
    hope your feeling less stressed soon x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice