Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

A whole year

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by kaz25, Jan 31, 2012.

1. kaz25

kaz25 PetForums VIP

Can't believe it's been a whole year since my beautiful mum passed away. Miss her more every day :( Times like this you soon realise who matters in life.

On a more brighter note, got lots to look forward to - currently on the hunt for a friend for Benny, off for a nice night away at the end of the month with Benny and OH for OH's birthday and have decided it's about time I got the tattoo I want now that I'm working full time again :D

2. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

I know its hard but keep her alive with memories :smile5:

3. BeagleOesx

BeagleOesx PetForums VIP

Keep smiling and stay positive, I am sure she would be really proud of you and she'll never leave you while ever you have memories xx

P.S. You must keep us updated with your search for Benny's friend:wink:

4. kaz25

kaz25 PetForums VIP

I'm currently talking to a woman not far from me who has a 1 year old female black lab she's having to rehome due to not being able to give her the time she deserves because they also have a baby. She's willing to let us have her for a few days trial to see how she gets on with Benny which I think is a great sign when doing a private rehome as it shows they actually do care about where they are going and not just want rid of them to whoever will take them.

Will see how things go with this but will keep you all updated don't worry :D She's gorgeous though and think she would make a great girlfriend for Benny :devil:

5. rona

rona Still missing my boys

Thinking of you today and keeping fingers crossed for Bennys girlfriend :)

6. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Big hugs Kaz ((())))) she will always be with you xxxx glad u have lots of good things happening :) xxx

7. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

My thoughts are with you this evening.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice