Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

A week off

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by GingerRogers, Sep 2, 2013.

1. GingerRogers

GingerRogers PetForums VIP

I have had a week off work, to try and recharge and spend some time with the pooch and do the garden/jungle.

She got some lovely long walks and played dead bog dog, she had just coated herself in sea mud, then thought this was a good spot to roll around and clean herself up :001_unsure:

[​IMG]

We got out a couple of times with the new trailer :D

[​IMG]

She was most pleased as I joined her in the garden every day for digging practice as well :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

All in all she was a very happy little doggy if slightly freaked out at this change of pace

[​IMG]

And at the end of each day she was very tired too :p

[​IMG]

2. moonviolet

moonviolet PetForums VIP

Looks like Ninja had a very busy week with you. I do love the pic of you both but my favourite is ninja in her new wheels :)

3. GingerRogers

GingerRogers PetForums VIP

Thank you, I think she looks absolutely cuckoo in the one of us both, I have no idea what she could see and wonder if this is what she looks like all the time on walks :p

4. kat&molly

kat&molly PetForums VIP

Bless, you've worn the Ninja Dog out :p
    The trailer is brilliant, she looks happy to be in there :) I know she's only ickle but is it a lot of extra weight to pull?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice