Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

A walk of three...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by catz4m8z, Jan 25, 2012.

1. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

..seems to have been an unwritten law today that you could only walk 3 dogs!:D
    First there was me and the 3 ratdogs, then we met a lady with 3 gorgeous floofy GSD types (Heidi's head nearly exploded with barking!:rolleyes:).
    Finally a couple with 3 British Bulldogs. I had no idea how loud those things were!! Hearing all 3 breathing (well, panting, snorting, huffing!) was mind boggling!:eek:...and these were 3 skinny, muscular, credit to their owners types so clearly that was what a healthy Bulldog sounds like!!:yikes:

2. troublestrouble

troublestrouble PetForums Senior

maybe i should get me another cuddly pup then ;)

3. SLB

SLB PetForums VIP

We have a sign that says you're only allowed 6 per person! Walking wise I mean.

4. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Maybe I need two more then ;). I can only imagine the running speed that I could have achieved this morning with them all hitched up to me :w00t: :yikes:.

Did yours react to the bulldogs? Kilo doesn't know what to make of all the noises and is very wary.

#4 Dogless, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  5. troublestrouble

troublestrouble PetForums Senior

perhaps we will just dognap Kilo to make us a threesome, he can be an honory GSD, i'm sure he's cuddly enough :)

6. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Actually they were fine, even when one friendly soul came snuffling over to say hello! With my lot its more the size and speed of a dog that worries them, so the huge, fast GSD was way more scary then the short, slow Bulldogs!:D

Nice to see Im encouraging people to get more dogs though!!:)

7. catseyes

catseyes PetForums VIP

I dont think i could handle 3 grizzlers! I saw a couple with 3 bulldogs being walked this morning were so cute!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice