Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

a walk in the park

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by barneythore, Aug 13, 2009.

1. barneythore

barneythore PetForums Senior

i just took thore his afternoon walk and this man(if you can call him that) was swinging his gsd round in the air as if he was a kite ready to take off he was with a girl assumed it was his girlfriend as soon as he saw people he would stop and make the dog sit and then fuss him it made me feel sick:mad:

2. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

People like that dont deserve animals, i bet that dog wasnt happy!

3. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

Oh my god that's a bit dangerous for the dog isn't it?
    Bet his dog wasn't too happy, I have two dogs in my new home for 9 days and they are both blissfully happy just wandering the house and courtyard.
    Bet he wouldn't have wanted to be the dog being swung around, so why treat his dog like that?
    :mad:

4. Miss.PuddyCat

Miss.PuddyCat PetForums VIP

I saw something like this happen once. Was driving with my mom when we saw this huge german shepard cross looking dog come running out from a house. It ran up to a man who was jogging in the street with his dog. Now i can understand that u would be scared of any dog coning at u like that.

But u could tell this dog wanted to play, it was bounding around, wagging its tail and following them. Anyways this man with dog (looked like a beagle or jack russel) wiped his dog around in circles of the ground several times while trying to kick the huge dog. Now i think by wiping his dog in the air was probably not only hurting his dog and frightening but making the big dog more excited.

I jumped outta the car and grabbed the big dog who came to me when i said come. I grabed it by its collar and had it sat betweenn my legs. While the man ran off with his pooch. We found the owners who apologized profusly and explained that the dog had escaped thro the front door and they had been looking for her on the street.

5. Bex190

Bex190 PetForums VIP

A friend of my Uncle's has half an ear missing after he swung a JRT round his head by its lead and it bit the top of his ear off in passing. Good on the JRT I say!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice