UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the vets, and I have to say I'm very proud of Spooky Chops :)

He howled all the way there and I've established that he HATES the car, but was as quiet as a mouse as soon as we were in the treatment room. He didn't even flinch when he was injected and had a nice thorough health check.

I'm very proud to report that he's now a 'perfect' weight (he's a dinky little man at 3.76 kg), and that his fur is in 'excellent condition'. (I've not seen him fur plucking for a good while now :thumbup:). So happy about this, as he was very thin and had lots of bald patches when he first came to live with me- that scared, unhappy cat has been replaced by a happy, healthy one :001_wub:

The only thing he mentioned is that he has some gingivitis on his back teeth. I'm going to get some Logic gel for that and keep an eye on it, then he should be a perfect all rounder :D

·
7,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yay well done Sir Spookington!!! Big improvement then? so taking him on was wellworth it for both of you :)
Yes, it was indeedy! :001_wub: He's helped to mend my broken heart by filling that cat shaped hole I had in my life, and I like to think I'm returning the favour. It's amazing what good old TLC can do :D

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
I knew Spooks would pull it out of the bag for you! He really is in great condition and looking so happy and healthy. And he loves you dearly, that's for sure. He knows when he's onto a winner :)

·
7,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think you need to take credit for that!!!! Well done for giving him the home he deserved.... You are a match made in heaven! :wink:
I knew Spooks would pull it out of the bag for you! He really is in great condition and looking so happy and healthy. And he loves you dearly, that's for sure. He knows when he's onto a winner :)
Aww, thank you both! :blush: I try my best, it's good to know it's being recognised :) I thought he'd be the Incredible Sulk afterwards, but he's in his usual place, purring away on my lap :D

·
7,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Talking of The Incredible Sulk, I'm currently about two hours away from Tiny The Terrible :) (who weighs nearly twice as much as Spooky, erk)
Eek! Exciting stuff!! I hope they forgive you quickly :) I love that Tiny's called Tiny, too, as he's quite the opposite by the sounds of it :p

·
7,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gosh Milo weighed 3.5kg at 9 months! I think I will have a huge one :D

Glad to hear all is well, you've done such an amazing job Jordan :)
Wow, Milo's going to be massive!! Spooks is such a tiny little thing in comparison :p

I'm glad you can see I'm doing a good job, too, it's a lovely feeling, especially when the vet comments on it :) Love my Spooks! :001_wub:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.