Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

A touch of the teenage..

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by littleBichon, Apr 6, 2011.

1. littleBichon

littleBichon PetForums Member

I think we've hit the teens with Harry now, hes deffinatley pushing his luck a lot more and has started to chew things that hes left alone for the past few months hes also started chasing feet again and howling when we put him to bed on an evening. ahhh dear.. we knew it was coming but didnt want to accept it i dont think :lol:.

We're being very strict with him and not letting him get away with anything :nono:

How long does the teenage phase last again? :lol:
    And how did you all cope??

2. Snuggles

Snuggles PetForums Senior

They normally grow out of it around the age of 2. :eek: Hang on in there, it will get better. ;)

3. littleBichon

littleBichon PetForums Member

:blink: 2 years?!

good god! :lol:

no, hes not that bad at the minute I hope he doesnt get much worse, its more annoying than anything. Its the bedtime routine that seems to have been the biggest problem so far but we're sticking to our guns and ignoring him as we know he doesnt need the loo etc. he only barked for 7 minutes last night as opposed to 27 minutes a few nights ago .. so improvements have been made already.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice