Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

A thankyou

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Purplecatlover, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Purplecatlover

Purplecatlover PetForums VIP

I just wanted to say thank you to each and everyone one of you. I don't know how I would of got through today without your support. I have been alone all day and it's been very draining & anxious time. I don't have friends so don't have anyone to talk to but I feel part of a community of here. You're all so lovely and welcoming. So a big thanks from me and the little guy, Jasper.

jill3, oliviarussian, Ali71 and 22 others like this.
  2. chillminx

chillminx PetForums VIP

Aww Faye, your words have touched me, bless you. :)

Please feel free to share your thoughts and feelings with us anytime. We are here for you and little Jasper, xx

Ali71, vivien, Ceiling Kitty and 2 others like this.
  3. Soozi

Soozi PetForums VIP

You only ever have to give us a shout! We are one big cat loving family and always here to help or just listen. Hugs! xxx

Ali71, vivien, Ceiling Kitty and 3 others like this.
  4. moggie14

moggie14 PetForums VIP

You and Jasper are most welcome hun! Please feel free to post about anything and everything, it's what we are all here for xx

5. huckybuck

huckybuck Feline Forum Fashionista

Such a sad day on Cat Chat today I think we all feel pretty drained. But the one thing we can take is that as a community Cat Chat is incredibly supportive which is heart warming.

We are always around to listen even if sadly we can't always help.

chillminx, Ali71, AmsMam and 12 others like this.
  6. ebonycat

ebonycat PetForums VIP

PF & cat chat is a lovely place, everyone is so nice, supportive & friendly.

You're going through so much with little jasper but we are here for you.

I read your other thread about anxiety. I also suffer from anxiety, social anxiety. So the only friends I really have are a few other dog walkers that I've managed to get to know (older lady's with their dogs mainly, one I walk with every morning at 7am, another one is 91 & 80!!), and you guys on here.
    But it's nice on here. I feel safe with other animal lovers (I have Asperger/autism).

If you need us, we are here (at anytime, day or night) xx

7. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

Any time you need to talk, i am around as well xx

huckybuck, Ali71, claire8234 and 2 others like this.
  8. Lurcherlad

Lurcherlad PetForums VIP

There is always someone around on the forum to chat to if you are feeling low, so you're never truly alone ;)

It's a bit like therapy! :)

Hope today is easier ;)

huckybuck, Ali71, catcoonz and 2 others like this.
  9. vivien

vivien PetForums VIP

You are most welcome. I can identify with you. When I went to the supreme cat show in Birmingham. I knew we were going to have a big meet up. I don't have anxiety but the thought of meeting people who I chat to and am comfortable with on the forum sent me into stages of panic. I already knew @sarahecp and @EllesBelles on here I had met them at the london pet show. Previous years I had met the lovely @oliviarussia, @oliviarussian, @carly87 @huckybuck. To name but a few. I also saw the lovely @Ceiling Kitty. But I never got a chance to talk to her. But as I say I do feel very shy talking to people i haven't met. And at my age I feel pretty silly feeling like this. Even when I see Tiga's breeder at the shows it takes a lot of courage to walk up and speak to her. I think she realises this because when I went to Simba's breeders funeral. She came over to me and chatted to me which was nice. So you are not alone. We are all here for you, and if you need to chat we are here for you.

Viv xx

10. Ringypie

Ringypie PetForums VIP

The kindness and support people give on here is just wonderful. When Parsnip was so ill last year I was overwhelmed by how much support I got from so many people. It's nice to know how many lovely people there are out there who care isn't it!

11. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

Like all families, we have our spats but at the end of the day it is lovely to see how caring everyone can be. Many on here have helped me through some dark times xxx

huckybuck, Ali71 and vivien like this.
  12. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

xx

#12 catcoonz, May 1, 2017
    Last edited: May 1, 2017
    huckybuck likes this.
  13. JaimeandBree

JaimeandBree PetForums VIP

I've been MIA this weekend and missed most of what was going on but I am glad you have found some comfort here and have my fingers crossed for you and Jasper xxx

huckybuck and moggie14 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice