Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

A tax for.....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sleeping_Lion, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Sleeping_Lion

Sleeping_Lion Banned

Those who have nothing better to do than criticse taxes introduced by the government on open forum rather than actually really do something about them?

Ok, ok, tongue in cheek, but for God's sakes, no government is pure as the undriven snow, and I am fed up of general chat becoming a pro Labour chat room.

2. Sarah+Hammies

Sarah+Hammies PetForums VIP

Hmmm yeah I see what you mean! Do what I do and ignore those threads ;) Stick to the jokey threads, since adult chat is no more I have a feeling there will be a continuous stream of jokey threads :thumbup:

3. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

Labour chat room my foot...I'll bet most on here can't stand the sight of any of 'em.

'Rather than do something about them'.....Like what?...vote for the other lot of ******s with a different name?

4. northnsouth

northnsouth PetForums VIP

Protest, Voice an opinion or stick my head in the sand and ignore it all??

I do not plan to sink with out at least shouting about it.. but the threads can get heavy going.

#4 northnsouth, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  5. chichi

chichi Banned

Labour.......I dont think so! We are discussing the situations....debate....discussion....no support of Labour here at all! I support those that need help and protection because of their vulnerability....

6. Kirkland

Kirkland PetForums Member

Well I think it's more anti-government that pro Labour if Labour were in power I'd imagine we'd be having lots of anti-Labour stuff here. At my university for instance the Labour society was about 2 people when they were in power, Conservative society about 15. That has now changed 12 in the Labour society and the Conservative society seems to of gone in to hiatus:eek:.

7. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

I like the 'heavy' threads and like to post serious replies on them otherwise folks would here would just think I was an air-headed, p!ss-taking, bimbo!!!! :lol: :lol:

8. Sleeping_Lion

Sleeping_Lion Banned

I just checked my wage slip for this month, I've done a fair bit of over time, which is needed atm, so have paid over £500 in tax straight away. So when I see people complaining about taxes, it kinda pee's me off just a wee bit. I might also add I've got a killer of a bad back atm, but I know next week because we have an ELR or section of track closed for one whole week, I'm likely to be out on site doing as much as possible, indeed I've got a retaining wall about 100m long, to be done off ladders next Friday. But then if that's what it takes to bring in the beer tokens, then that's what it takes. I don't whinge about what the government takes in tax, but I do feel it's worthwhile whinging about where that tax is spent, how it's spent. Roll on Friday night, I get even older this weekend, so likely even crabbier!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice