Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

a successful meeting

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by lizzyboo, May 7, 2010.

1. lizzyboo

lizzyboo PetForums VIP

Morning all :0)

I took Radders to meet a new play mate last night. John (dont ask) is a jack russell cross and bounces around like a kangaroo. He was very pleased to see my little pupster and jumped up and kissed him on the nose. They had a great time together, chasing each other in and out of the garden, in the bushes, out of the bushes, eyeing up the fish in the pond. John even shared his food and water with Radders! This is only pupsters second enounter with dogs as i dont know anyone with dogs and to be honest he loved John. It was so good to see pup tearing round and having a great time. Wish id taken pics x

2. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

aww sounds like he had a lovely time!!!
    is it someone's dog that you know? maybe ask to make a regular thing like a playdate :) would have loved to have seen piccies :D x

3. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

Thats great - shame about no pics - I'm always like that and miss the opportunities :lol:
    Heidi is a kangaroo JR x too and found a new playmate last evening - a St Bernard x Deerhound - she looked like Mini Me and oh how I wish I had thought to take some pics:lol:

4. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Sounds great - it's lovely to see them play like that :)
    I hope you can meet up again it's so nice to see them socalise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice