Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

A strange moment in time

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by bird, Jul 1, 2009.

1. bird

bird PetForums VIP

I really do know now that this humid weather really does effect dogs.
    Arnie does not do rain, he does ponds, lakes streams and puddles but not water from the sky. However it is now thundering and raining and the dog is outside lying on the grass getting wet, looking skyward. :rolleyes:

2. rona

rona Guest

I would love to join him.
    No sign of rain here yet :(

3. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Its just started to thunder and rain here. I had shut the youngsters of to blow of a bit of steam They shot in when I opened the door. My lot don't do water of any kind.

4. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Arnie doesnt usually do rain at all, he's finally come in (must of cooled down) and you'd think he'd been in the pond :eek:

5. if it starts to rain here i'm going to frighten the neighbours and run outside topless!

6. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

We've been waiting for rain, and there is no sign of it arriving :-( I need rain to come and clear the humidity!

Bramble has been cooling off in the shade all day pretty much.

7. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

:D Lol! Mine aren't in so they wouldn't know.
    Tho the other night when it was raining lightly and Dave needed out I was outisde in just a t-shirt, it was nice and cool :)

We have some big grey clouds coming. Hope it doesn't start thinder and lightning before my oh gets back! It's scary! :eek:

x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice