Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

a sticky question :) plus a kitten update!

Discussion in 'Cat Training and Behaviour' started by catlover0581, Jan 19, 2012.

1. catlover0581

catlover0581 PetForums VIP

i think i have finally got past the worried mum part of settling in my kittens now, and am really enjoying them and their individual ways :) it's so lovely to have one that is a playful tearaway, and another that just enjoys the love and affection (with playing too i hasten to add).

i have to tell you about the funniest thing Freddy has done so far (15 weeks)....i was calling for him earlier, as i had got his food ready, and he strangely didn't come running. next thing that happens is Freddy bursting out of a kitchen cupboard!! soooo funny! nosey parker sneaked in without me realising lol.

Tilly is just funny full stop (6-7 weeks)...she doesn't run, it's more like a trot, and seeing her jump up on the sofa is hilarious. before any of you worry about her - i was duped big time but thankfully she now weighs a whole lb and the vets thrilled with her progress :)

anyway, back to my big plans...i've designed a fab scratch post/activity centre/cosy hole for them, and the hubby is building it for me at the weekend. can anyone recommend a safe adhesive glue should i need it, or is just a non-toxic one ok? want to keep my babies happy AND healthy:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice