Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

a smile

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by borderer, Apr 23, 2011.

1. borderer

borderer Guest

walking on beach early this morning i passed a young girl she gave me a lovely smile sure makes ya feel good:D

2. NoSpecialFeaturesHere

NoSpecialFeaturesHere PetForums Senior

One time a post man gave me a big old smile that made me feel like that, it's amazing isn't it, what someone with a nice smile can do. :)

The other day I was having a bit of road rage, you know, as you do, and this woman in another car was smiling her head off at my doggy who was looking out of the window. That proper cheered me up too. So, yeah, smile and the world smiles with you. Unless you've got gross teeth maybe. ;)

3. rona

rona Guest

I can't understand why more people don't smile, makes the world a happier place.

4. Gratch

Gratch PetForums VIP

I love it when you pass someone, make eye contact for a second and you both smile. It's really nice :)

5. shibby

shibby PetForums VIP

I'm like Wednesday off the Addams Family, smiling doesn't come that easy with strangers...

[​IMG]

6. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

i always make the effort to smile at people :) it always cheers me up when people smile at me if im in a bad mood :)

7. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

On my walk to the paper shop older folks round here,complete strangers,will make eye contact and say good morning...the young 'uns don't usually even make eye contact.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice