Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

A simple but genuine question.

Discussion in 'Forum Help and Suggestions' started by Zaros, Feb 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

Who do you report a moderator to?o_O

2. ouesi

ouesi Guest

You report the post.
    I've asked this before. A mod made a post I found inappropriate and yup, I reported it. Apparently when you report a post, all mods see it. Same with PM's.
    Just report it.

simplysardonic and lymorelynn like this.
  3. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

Please contact Mark @petforum if you have a complaint about anyone in the moderating team

4. Zaros

Little point in contacting Mark because I'm still waiting for him to respond to the enquiry I posted last year.

However, as you're here, the subject is 'accusations' and how freely they are made without justification or apology when proven to be groundless.

The most recent one made against me has gotten my door down somewhat and I was rather hoping someone could alleviate my frustrations.

cheekyscrip likes this.
  5. lymorelynn

Staff Member

6. ouesi

ouesi Guest

Did it ever occur to you that the email/PM may have had a glitch, gotten lost, got backlogged, or that Mark is human and made a human mistake of some sort like all of us do, thought he hit send but didn't, etc.?

I have not had an issue contacting @petforum nor hearing back from him.

Why don't you just try contacting him again?
    Though honestly, if you have such a problem with this forum, its owner, its members, and how it's moderated, why would you give yourself the headache of being here?

Rafa likes this.
  7. WillowT

WillowT PetForums VIP

To be honest @ouesi i contacted Mark about several months ago and never heard back either.

cheekyscrip and ouesi like this.
  8. ouesi

ouesi Guest

My memory sucks, but if it can be relied on...
    Once I contacted him (can't remember what about) and didn't hear back. But another time I responded to a general inquiry he had put on the forum (I think... he might have contacted me directly), and we emailed back and forth a few times. This was all literally years ago, so I don't know now.

I would imagine he gets tons of emails and if his system is anything like mine, sometimes mine will send things to the spam folder and I never get them, or I'll do a mass delete of emails first thing in the morning from junk sent overnight, and accidentally include important ones in the mass delete.

It may be an issue that needs to be dealt with, better response to member feedback. *shrug*

SusieRainbow likes this.
  9. Zaros

I think it must be something to do with the area postman. He's either a bit slow, as in I am Sam the postman, or Mark has a big dog and the postie is a bit scared to enter the property.
    Do you know what annoys me about the postie?

When they knock on your door and tell you they have a parcel for your neighbour.o_O
    As a method of exacting a little revenge for disturbing me I tell them, 'Well you've got the wrong bleeding house then, haven't you mate'

I particularly like the look on their bewildered little face as I shut the door on it.:D

FeelTheBern likes this.
  10. Ceiling Kitty

Ceiling Kitty Not available for comment

I've also contacted Mark previously and never heard anything back. It was an unimportant matter though, and in the end Lynn was able to help me.

cheekyscrip likes this.
  11. lymorelynn

Staff Member

I think this has been dealt with. Closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice