UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Which name do you think will suit little man?

2,821 - 2,840 of 4,177 Posts
Also some eye drops cannot be used if there are any ulcers on the eyes and a vet will usually check them. I am not sure about Isathal, formerly Fucithalmic.
Isathal/Fucithalmic is not licensed for treatment of ulcers, although it often gets used for this purpose. Some ophthalmologists have concerns about it wiping out commensals and predisposing to Pseudomonas involvement in ulcers.

Reactions: Soozi and QOTN
Just catching up as we have people. Amy's presents were amazing, what a lucky girl :) @Whompingwillow you are so talented, such a beautiful picture of the boys.

I totally missed the photos of Lord Fredster of Owl Face. I just showed husband, he said he reckons that's how Oscar would've looked as a kitten. Bundle him up for extra love and a bit of cooled boiled water on his little eye will be nice for him.

Sleep well you lot, see you in the morning xx

Discussion starter · #2,826 ·
Do you have a blue scoop? The dose is once daily for 7 days 0.5gm per 5 kgs. (That is a blue scoop full.) How much does Freddie weigh?

http://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-447451
He's 1300g I think xx the vet gave me a blue scoop too, he did say one full one for the other two and half a spoon for Fleddy xx I wasn't sure for how long i had to give it for it to be effective though and I ripped the sachet so can't read the directions either xx

Discussion starter · #2,827 ·
Just catching up as we have people. Amy's presents were amazing, what a lucky girl :) @Whompingwillow you are so talented, such a beautiful picture of the boys.

I totally missed the photos of Lord Fredster of Owl Face. I just showed husband, he said he reckons that's how Oscar would've looked as a kitten. Bundle him up for extra love and a bit of cooled boiled water on his little eye will be nice for him.

Sleep well you lot, see you in the morning xx
That's mad your hubby said that about Oscar looking like Freddy as a kitten coz Amy also said about Freddy looking like Oscar - she said
Oscar looks like Freddy when he grows up lol xx

Oh no poor Freddy, you’ve both been through so much :(
I hope the vet visit this morning is helpful & they can give you something for his eye & help with the congestion he has.
Has he eaten in the night, this morning?
Oh these poor kitties on here lately :(
Thinking of you & Freddy
Healing vibes being sent to him & a hug for you xx

Just topping up healing vibes for baby owl face today, good that he’s got the vet today can sort out that eye /congestion problems, hope he’s still continuing to eat well, poor sweetheart:( this thing is taking a long time to budge!! But I think he’ll get there, hopefully sooner rather then later!! Sending lots of love, and hugs❤ Hope all goes well at the vets today Claire X

Poor Freddie. Just hoping vet can give him something for eye and the mucas. Shame you can't blow his nose for him. You and your sons have been through hell and back. Hoping you have a better time going forward including Amy too.
I very gently use a baby snot sucker on my old girl who is constantly bunged up. Not sure it would fit him though.

Good morning Freddie :) I hope you let your mummy have some sleep last night and I hope everything goes well at the vet this morning. I am hoping you carry on eating too. Now let's get that little eye sorted out and you are well on the way to being much better xx

Reactions: Soozi
Discussion starter · #2,838 ·
Morning ladies,

Fleddy of Owl Face is doing really well. He continues to eat like a horse! ❤

His eyes are really bothering him. He keep brushing over them all the time, its the same sort of action S what cats do when they are washing their face. I don’t know what to call it. This vet visit is going to stress him out so much. He doesn’t like the travelling first but more so he is going to really fight when they examine his eyes, it takes two vets to do any intervention with him. One to hold him whilst the other does whatever they need to do. On Friday, the nurse assisted and he was trying to break free so caught her hand :-( But i would rest better if he was seen because of the way he keeps brushing over his eyes all the time. They are definitely bothering him. It started off as the left eye but the other eye is giving him bother now too. It’s horrible, I feel so bad knowing how stressful this is gonna be for him. I also feel bad for the vet that he isn’t the easiest of patients.

With the mucous/congestion thing, it sounds to me as if it is very loose and wet now. I wondered if the Bisolven would make it wetter or looser and that he isn’t clearing it xx there is also the possibility that it might just loosen it some more so that he will actually clear it.

Apart from all that, he is doing amazing well. Also the two biggest boys are doing fab too. I couldn’t see an end in sight at first so it’s amazing the point we are at now. Literally the only concern I have are the ones I just wrote about but even those feel less of a worry than the full blown flu symptoms they had xxx

2,821 - 2,840 of 4,177 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.