UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Which name do you think will suit little man?

2,801 - 2,820 of 4,177 Posts
Discussion starter · #2,803 ·
Which reminds me, I haven't put Amys pics on from her birthday - I didn't get many but here are some of her Cat themed presents ❤

I bought her this as one of her presents from her favourite boys:

Brown Picture frame Interior design Rectangle Wood

Brown Rectangle Pink Twig Font

Brown Handwriting Font Rectangle Event

Our amazingly talented @Whompingwillow sent her this beauty ❤

White Sleeve Wood Art Creative arts

Creative arts Art Wood Painting Visual arts

❤❤❤❤

She had a lush card and money sent to her from @SbanR

Textile Font Pink Art Material property

Which went towards buying herself this must have bedding ❤

Purple Azure Textile Comfort Grey

An absolutely stunning cat lamp from @ChaosCat

Wood Plastic Art Carmine Creative arts

Which now sits on her desk next to her pic of the boys ❤

Table Product Computer desk Lighting Interior design

There was lots more, like clothes, perfumes, lipsticks, shoes. She was well and truly spoilt which she so deserved after the recent chaos xx

Thank you all so much for being there for her Mamma. For her lovely birthday messages from you all ❤ And her amazing gifts xxXx

Did the vet give you eye drops for one of the other boys?

If so what are they?

In all honesty I would get some from the vets and try to do them yourself along with the tablets - if you could get into a routine of the drops and then immediately a treat or play it may get him used to having them done - and if ever you need to do it in future when he is grown up it will be so much easier. Same with any tablets xx

Discussion starter · #2,808 ·
Did the vet give you eye drops for one of the other boys?

If so what are they?

In all honesty I would get some from the vets and try to do them yourself along with the tablets - if you could get into a routine of the drops and then immediately a treat or play it may get him used to having them done - and if ever you need to do it in future when he is grown up it will be so much easier. Same with any tablets xx
Yip I had eye drops for Ed xx two lots of eye drops. I can't rwmember the name off the top of my head but I can get them when I move lol and look what they are.

I have to be honest, I gave or more like fought with Ed for about three days for his eye drops and then his eye cleared so I stopped. Thinking of it now, I'm not sure, If I should've kept going, I'm gonna have to read the label properly to see what it says. I still have them though xx

Ok just read up on it.

Isathal is an AB drop to treta conjunctivitis
Lubrithal is just a soothing and moisturising one

But reading up it does say not to use for another animal - guessing that's in case of cross contamination.

However yours are already cross contaminated ...hmmm perhaps a call to the OOH vet to see what they say?

Yeah I think it’s wise to leave the drops and see what the vet says tomorrow :)

Although it’s unlikely any bugs could still be on the drops, better safe!

The other thing is that for cats their eyes are so closely linked to their sinuses that it may not be an actual “eye problem” as such, it’s a bit like a human runny nose sometimes? Of course it can be an eye thing too.

It looks clear on Freddy which is a good sign but he will be a little tender so the cleaning will help and be soothing xx

2,801 - 2,820 of 4,177 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.