UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Which name do you think will suit little man?

A secret

90K views 4K replies 42 participants last post by  Clairabella 
#1 ·
The last few days I’ve not been on here much and posting/replying as much as i normally do and I must confess my reason why :)....

So last week, Thursday of, I had three little CP babies come and stay with us for a short while ❤ In serious need of the clairabella and foster dister love and touch ❤ So we’ve had an abundance of cuddles and play time to get them ready for their forever families (I haven’t quite worked out the part how I’m meant to let them go yet lol) but this has been the best thing I have ever done, aside from Amy and my own tats of course :D but being a foster mum is just amazing!

Thomas tat and Edward Kitten have been the best foster brothers :Cat It helps that they have to kept apart I think but my clever boys know their mummy has been borrowed by three other babies but they have taken it all in their stride :Happy and happy to share.

I’m so proud of my boys and love our little extended family. Anyone thinking of fostering, I can’t see you regretting it!

#9 ·
@Clairabella - thank you from all the kitties at my CP rehoming centre for becoming a foster Mummy :) Our volunteer foster Mummies are such an important part of what we do and we couldn't care for so many cats without people like you :)

(I haven't quite worked out the part how I'm meant to let them go yet lol)
that's why I volunteer at the centre rather than foster at home :rolleyes:

#11 ·
@Clairabella - thank you from all the kitties at my CP rehoming centre for becoming a foster Mummy :) Our volunteer foster Mummies are such an important part of what we do and we couldn't care for so many cats without people like you :)

that's why I volunteer at the centre rather than foster at home :rolleyes:
Aww thank you ❤ It's been an absolute pleasure. I'm proud of myself to be able to do this and so happy to be able to help. I'm dreading leaving these three (my first ever litter) but that aside u can't help but love them and become attached to them. I know there'll be floods of tears but at least I know they are gonna go to home checked homes with people who will love them the way they deserve to be loved and treated xx

#16 ·
They are dinky aren't they ❤ They are ten weeks too but I think they are small for their age.

They are staying a bit longer than usual as they was so nervous and scared. They have come on so much since last Thursday though and ready for rehoming now. Off to the adoption day we go - on Saturday :,-(

If ever you get the chance to @Emmasian then go for it! They'd be lucky to come to you too and you certainly won't regret it xx

#20 ·
QUOTE="Charity, post: 1065221961, member: 1368311"]It must be very fulfilling but how you let them go ...:Arghh[/QUOTE]

Don't :Yawn

Since I knew yesterday that we were facing adoption day in three days time, I've been in floods already. I just keep telling myself over and over they are going to good homes xx

#31 ·
I won't lie, I know it's not gonna be easy and probably break my heart but seeing any updates will be worth it and knowing their homes will be vetted. If it goes worse and hits me harder than I 'anticipate' then i'll have to reconsider if this is right for me I think xx

I'd literally have a house full if I could afford to but I can't so to me this is the next best thing until I can do something more permanent. In which time, I hopefully would've helped more foster kittys xx

#33 ·
It's such a wonderful thing you are doing Clairabella and what a great start they will have had in your care!!

I think the fact you know they are only temporarily staying with you for a "holiday" will help when you do have to let them go.

The best thing to do then is keep as busy as you can - perhaps there will be a couple more little ones that you could work with and help move on again?

#36 ·
@Clairabella
A positive thing is the homes will be vetted, so you know they will be going to a good place.
I would find it very hard to do as well, as would want to keep them all. That is not an easy thing to be a foster mum but a very lucky thing for the kittens to get socialized and ready.
That's the only thought keeping me sane and stopping me taking them all on myself xx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.