UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well both my little teeny pooches had a big scare today and I have to say gave me a big laugh in the process!
As we were on our afternoon walk the kids were coming home from school. One little boy with a huge rucksack on his back, carrying a parker coat stopped to say hello then carried on just ahead of us. Adam and Hannah were all waggy tails and happy to meet and greet then carried on sniffing.
The little boy, fed up carrying his coat, stuck the hood on his head and let the coat drape round his back with sleeves hanging loose.
Well Adam looked up to find the little boy missing and a horrible monster in his place!!:eek:It was black, hunch backed, with tentacles and a big furry head. He almost wet himself and commenced barking like his life depended on it, Hannah yapping in support!
He wasnt the only one who almost wet themselves!!LOL:D

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
LOL - you have to watch out for those tentacled monsters, especially the ones that disguise themselves as little boys :D:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.