UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am leaving this forum before I say things I will regret. I came on here for support and advice from what I thought was a very open and understanding community but I have felt this isn't the case.

I am truly shocked at the responses that I received on my cats pregnancy no matter what you think it happened and I am keeping the little girl that I have.

Non pedigree cats are always going to have kittens that are unexpected but there is no need to persecute people for things you don't believe.

I don't always agree with the way some breeders conduct themselves but that's their choice and if they can live with it then so be it.

Since I have been through this process I am more empowered to try and help the situation as this pregnancy was no way planned and was not done for money like I was accused.

My personal circumstances changed very quickly and money was unbearably tight and no it's not an excuse or justification for this but please don't be so quick to judge and persecute in future and maybe this next person who finds themselves in this situation seeking advice at what is a very scary time won't feel like I have.

·
Registered
14,011 Posts
sorry you feel this way. like spid has said there are many experienced people on the forum who can give you advise from their experiences.
when i have posted some people are negative which if they feel that way thats fine i just look past that and concentrate on the positive help and advise i receive.
its entirely your choice though and i wish you well with mum and the kitten.:)

G

·
I don't think I read about your breeding. I think you were upset about my reply to the excuses thread for pregnant cats, but I didn't know what you were on about. I only know a desexed cat can't get preggers. Can't happen here...

I wouldn't give up the wisdom you have access to, here. Even if people didn't approve of a decision you made, nobody would allow your cat/kitten to suffer, by refusing to give advice/help when possible. I have repped someone on another topic, that I was FURIOUS and disgusted with, elsewhere and there are only 2 people I can think of, that I would never rep. I just blank or ignore the most annoying. Why should I leave? Have a fortnight off, if really cheesed off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.