UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Brilliant, wonder what else is in there with the Staffie though? Springer maybe to get those round ears?

Looks a bit like PG's Dave in the 3rd & 4th photos :eek:

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Great story, though doesn't look all that staffy to me. More Ambull x IMO from those pics. Some variation on an Irish staff probably, especially with the blue markings.

Good to see rescued bullbreed considered for working though :)

Beat me to it thinking about Dave, spooky :D

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Saw this on fb great story :D x

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
Does anyone else find it ironic that this is a story in The Mail, one of the main culprits for demonising staffies!

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
YAY about time these wonderful dogs got a bit of good press!!! And hes a rescue which is brill!!!

WOOOHOOO!! :D

Love staffies! :001_wub:

·
Registered
20,334 Posts
good! brilliant story hope certain people look at this, although im sure they will still hate ALL staffies :)
Do you have to ruin every thread with snide remarks.

Lovely dog and lovely story. I have looked after staffies so know they can be lovely dogs. I seldom see them but met 2 gorgeous ones yesterday. One was very long legged and very tall and the other was just a reasonably big staffie size.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Do you have to ruin every thread with snide remarks.

Lovely dog and lovely story. I have looked after staffies so know they can be lovely dogs. I seldom see them but met 2 gorgeous ones yesterday. One was very long legged and very tall and the other was just a reasonably big staffie size.
how was it snide! i wrote it so it was obvious do u have to follow me and comment on everyting i write??? jeez get a grip

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.