UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the portrait i donated for the German Shepherd Rescue Scotland auction. I was expecting to be drawing a GSD but i had the pleasure of drawing a lovely staffy x boy called Hogan. He was quite a challenge to draw but such a pleasure at the same time. :)

Here he is -

Pointless thread really but thanks for looking anyway. :eek: :)

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
This is the portrait i donated for the German Shepherd Rescue Scotland auction. I was expecting to be drawing a GSD but i had the pleasure of drawing a lovely staffy x boy called Hogan. He was quite a challenge to draw but such a pleasure at the same time. :)

Here he is -

Pointless thread really but thanks for looking anyway. :eek: :)
Not pointless at all hun! :)
It's really lovely and such a sweet face! :D x

·
Registered
13,811 Posts
Wish I had some kind of talent, that portrait is fantastic - what a lovely boy to have the privilege to sketch. Makes my cartoon cat look a bit naff though! :D

Clever you, a very special talent you have there ;)

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
I love the drawing but PMSL at his wee balls :lol:

Thank you so much for donating btw :)

·
Registered
4,392 Posts

Hahaha! trust you to spot his cheeky bits! :p :D xxxx

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wish I had some kind of talent, that portrait is fantastic - what a lovely boy to have the privilege to sketch. Makes my cartoon cat look a bit naff though! :D

Clever you, a very special talent you have there ;)
You can do anything you want if you put your mind to it.:p :D
Aw thank you very much. :eek: Im glad i had the pleasure of drawing him.:)

Hahaha. I know, i was a bit embarassed drawing them, left them til last. :eek: Funny. :D

No problem at all. Anytime.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Lovely delicate shading on the fur :)
and yep before reading the other posts "yeah that shows balls" :D

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
That is beautiful. I wish I could get mine up to that standard. :eek:

And I laughed at the being embarrassed to draw the balls thing. I'd be exactly the same and it's not as if anyone is watching you draw them is it? :lol:

·
Registered
533 Posts
oh wow that portrait is stunning so is the model mind look at that face well done u beatuifully drawn;)

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
It's amazing seeing you go from someone really unconfident about your drawing to someone who donates a fabulous portrait to an auction - well done :D:D:D.

·
Premium Member
33,953 Posts
You are talented, that's a lovely picture.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you so much for all your kind comments. You really are a lovely bunch.;)

That is beautiful. I wish I could get mine up to that standard. :eek:

And I laughed at the being embarrassed to draw the balls thing. I'd be exactly the same and it's not as if anyone is watching you draw them is it? :lol:
Im sure you could. Im sure iv seen some of your portraits, if i remember correctly they were lovely! :)

Haha ever since she sent me the pic i was like oh no, im going to have to draw his b******s!:blushing: I even shared my concerns with my parents who found it hilarious. :rolleyes: :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.