UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I normally only draw with pencils but i decided to try pastels for a change. I saw a picture on PF of cavmads Koda and thought he would be lovely to draw. He really was such a pleasure to draw, such a handsome lad. :)

For those interested here's a pic of the finished portrait. :eek:

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
Thats lovely,

I m beginning to get an inferiority complex when I see all these talented people on here.

Lovely drawings and paintings, heart searching poems.

Oh, for just a sprinkling of talent would do.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Lovely picture :)

Bisbow- I firmly believe that a lot of the arts involve skills that can be learnt! Sure there are those with natural talent and creative flair- but there are very many more who can get there too with learning, practice, patience and discipline. There are loads of free online tutorials and supplies can be cheap too, so it has never been more accessible! :D

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
Lovely picture :)

Bisbow- I firmly believe that a lot of the arts involve skills that can be learnt! Sure there are those with natural talent and creative flair- but there are very many more who can get there too with learning, practice, patience and discipline. There are loads of free online tutorials and supplies can be cheap too, so it has never been more accessible! :D
You are right, of course.

It is just raising my lazy but to do it. I want it to be instant:D

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Brilliant Paula - you've really captured the expression beautifully.:)

And Bibow I'm with you ;)

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Its really brilliant the photo doesnt do it justice it has caught his expression beautifully Thank you so much for thinking he was worth drawing i am biased i think he is a handsome boy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.