UK Pet Forums Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

A polite warning!

454 views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  Nonnie 
#1 ·
Whilst I am up for a laugh and consider myself happy go lucky, I do not take kindly to abusive emails or Private Messages on this nor any other site, regarding me or my dog!

Everybody has the right to there own opinion, everybody has the right to to as they wish with their own lives and the way they choose to do things! That being said... NOBODY has the right to bombard me with attacks on the internet without having the guts or balls to say it to me personally or without knowing who I am on a personal Level.

Nobody will beat me and grind me down, I will always raise higher and be a better man, I would like to let the perpetrators know that your IP addresses will be sought and Logged and handed over to the relevant authorities.

There are people in this world and on this forum, as with any other, that think they hold the moral high ground and know what is best!

I shall not be repeating this warning so continue at your own risk!

#3 ·
I don't understand the mentality of people who do that, fair enough if you really have a beef about something its better to clear the air via PM but bombardment by PM/email constitutes as bullying IMO:mad:

#4 ·
Its very sad when people obviously have so little going on in their lives that they can take time out to do stuff like that, is it definately someone off pf?

#5 ·
Some people.. Are just cowards.... And would rather hide behind there pc.... I bet we were all in a room half the things wouldn't get said that do on here...
Just hide behind your PC's...
If you couldn't say it to someones face.... just don't waste people time by PMing them or saying it on here.....

Chin up mate.. I haven't a clue whats gone on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.