Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

A not that close encounter

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by bird, Aug 5, 2009.

1. bird

bird PetForums VIP

For a little boy who is usually so bold with everything he can be a real coward at times. The fields near to the fields where we walk, the farmer has decided to use the bottom field for his cows. Arnies first meeting across field and stream? lets run away. :rolleyes: then when recalled sits in a puddle stares with nose twitching and will not move for love or treat for 15 minutes, the only way we could continue our walk was to turn and go back the way we came.:eek:ut:
    Heaven knows what he would have done if I decided to use the footpath as it cuts through that field. :D :D :D

2. davehyde

davehyde Banned

lol, dem cows is big animals to a dog. i dont like crossing fields with cows in.:blushing:

3. flufffluff39

flufffluff39 PetForums VIP

My aunties parsons jack was head butted full on by a sheep while walking in yorkshire. She thought the thing had broken gravs neck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice