UK Pet Forums Forum banner

A new YouTube series to follow!

587 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  pre7tysimple 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm new here! =)

Firstly, hello. My names Dino, and my partner and I own a crazy 2 year old beagle called Marley.

A couple months back we started filming some of the best dog walks that we could find in our local area. Our adventure so far has taken us all over Cardiff (where we live), and we want to take it all over Wales.

The episodes are short, fun and full of energy, and designed for other dog owners to enjoy and discover new locations to walk. I can't leave any links =(, but if you search YouTube for 'Walk of the Week', we should come up!

We have just launched a kickstarter campaign, hoping that we can get the bump that we need to carry on doing what we're doing. The video on our kickstarter explains our vision a little more, and we've written about our story too. Again, I can't link but you can search kickstarter for 'Walk of the Week' if you'd like to know more.

Anyway, I was just hoping to say hi and really wanted to see what other dog owners thought of our idea (are we going crazy like everyone keeps telling us??), and if you like what we've made so far!

Thanks

Dino

P.S.
We're just starting out and only have 63 subscribers right now, so if you do like our vibe, it'd be amazing if you'd hit subscribe!!

See less See more
#4 ·
Hey, sorry you feel that way, and apologise's for coming across like that! It is a shame I have only just discovered these forums so late into our story. I will be more sensitive in the future!

Either way, hello all. Here's a photo of our beagle, Marley =P

Dog Photograph Comfort Carnivore Smile

#5 ·
Have subscribed, might as well as a fellow Cardiffian :) I enjoyed your videos, especially the Grangemoor Park episode as I walk there quite a lot. Good luck with your campaign, I will take a look at it.

#6 ·
Have subscribed, might as well as a fellow Cardiffian :) I enjoyed your videos, especially the Grangemoor Park episode as I walk there quite a lot. Good luck with your campaign, I will take a look at it.
Hey, thanks !! Yeah, Grangemoor park is a great place to go. We live on the other side of town, but still go occasionally =)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.