Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

A new section?

Discussion in 'Forum Technical Help and Issues' started by u-look-like-a-hamster, Jul 30, 2009.

1. u-look-like-a-hamster

u-look-like-a-hamster PetForums VIP

Well i have posted about this before and mark said it was going to happen but as of yet it hasn't

A wildlife section, abit about bird watching, insects, bee keeping and wild animals and stuff like what tree's and plants atract what animals/birds/incects

Its a good idea because people will begin to learn about wildlife other than just your ordinary pets. and it wpould be un to see what people think!!

Another section could be for media like Animal tv programmes, Books, tv channels, websites etc.

Just an idea !!

suzy93074 likes this.
  2. jill3

jill3 PetForums VIP

I would love a wildlife section.:D
    What a Brill idea!!

3. barneythore

barneythore PetForums Senior

what a brill idea

4. petforum

petforum Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi

Yes it is a good idea and I think i agreed to it last time but just havent had the time to have a sit down and think about all the sub-forum sections that would make up the wildlife section.

If everyone could come up with some good ideas for me, I will have a look through them and create the section.

I do own the domain www.wildlifeforums.co.uk , which has nothing on it at the moment and was planning a dedicated wildlife forum website, but with lots of other things on at the moment havent had time to persue it, as of yet. My orginal thought was to create a seperate wildlife forum site as wildlife doesnt really come under the pets category, so thought it may be odd adding a wildlife section to a pet forum.

Thanks
    Mark

5. u-look-like-a-hamster

mark alot of people want to know how to attract centain wildlife to there gardens and asbeen as well all love animals it would make sense to put it on here rather than another forum, it would make it easier.

if that makes sense.

6. petforum

petforum Administrator
    Staff Member

OK, think I will just add a small section near the bottom of the forum homepage for other pets/animals/wildlife which arent covered by the other sections.

Thanks

7. u-look-like-a-hamster

EVERYONE BUG MARK SO HE DOES IT!! lol

xxx

8. Akai-Chan

Akai-Chan Banned

He's a busy man :p I doubt bugging is what he needs. I'm sure he'll get around to it without bugging.

Peace
    Akai-Chan

9. hobo99

hobo99 PetForums VIP

I asked months ago about a wildlife section ,(8th may) and was told it needed thinking about. :rolleyes:

#9 hobo99, Aug 16, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
  10. DobermanVincent

Patience is a virtue , it will happen in time hopefully then we all can share our experiences together.

11. petforum

petforum Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi All,

New forum section for Wildlife near the bottom of the homepage.

Thanks
    Mark

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice