Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

A new friend for Buddy...

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Hel_79, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Hel_79

Hel_79 PetForums Senior

OK, so it's not quite the new friend he really should have yet. I know, I know ... it's my new year's resolution as soon as I can dedicate sufficient time and resources to bond him!

In the meantime, I ordered this from Amazon the other day. It's made by snugglesafe, is called a 'Pet Companion' and has a secure compartment for the heatpad to go in. It's designed for puppies really, but as I'd been intending to find a suitable soft toy for Buddy to snuggle up to anyway I thought I'd give this a try since it will double up as extra heating!

It's a little bigger than I expected, but I will see what Buddy thinks about it later. He'll probably chew it to shreds within a week anyway...!

[​IMG]

2. Adam942

Adam942 PetForums Member

It does look HUGE! lol

I would be really interested to know how this works out for you. At the moment my two get in a basket with a cushion in when they snuggle up (its quite possibly the cutest thing you have ever seen) but i wouldnt mind getting them something for another room.

Fantastic idea :)

3. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

:) the rescue centre where I volunteer give all the single male buns that havent yet had the snip a teddy they really really appreciate them!

4. sskmick

sskmick PetForums VIP

Aww that is so cute, what a thoughtful idea for Buddy.

5. Kammie

Kammie PetForums VIP

George loves his teddies despite having Ember to cuddle up to. He has his own rabbit teddy that says in the kitchen and he cleans it, licks it and humps it regularly. It even went into boarding with him whilst we were away.

He's also taken a liking to Jacks big pengun teddy and cleans that almost daily. Thats probably bacause Jacks sticky fingers have been on it so it tastes nice.

Here's George and the penguin.
    https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150546673844553

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice