Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

A Little Update

Discussion in 'Poultry Chat' started by Yipping_Coyote, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Yipping_Coyote

Yipping_Coyote PetForums Newbie

Remember Chip and Cody? Well, they're all grown up, or at least kind of. They're about three to three and a half months old now. Both are female (we know by how loud each of them are), and next year I plan on getting anotherr added to the family, possibly a mallard.

Let's have a look at how much they've changed :)

[​IMG]This was about a week into having them. They were so small they could both sit comfortrably there without a...well, peep. This was also when they followed me :p

[​IMG] One of their many trips outside, getting them used to it. This was also around the time where they started smelling AWEFUL being kept in that aquarium.

[​IMG] I just think this picture is cute :p

[​IMG] And here they are now. These pics were taken today actually :D So quite updated. A bit big for a tub now dont'cha think?

They dont follow me so much anymore. Not like before at least. They prefer the backyard unless they see some dandilions out front. They also destroyed my garden XD so I bought some starter plants and snagged my mom's mini fence. They stay away.

#1 Yipping_Coyote, Jun 11, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2008
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice