Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

A little request from me

Discussion in 'Dog Breeding' started by Tanya1989, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Tanya1989

Tanya1989 PetForums VIP

When posting about adverts about dogs for sale (in pup, due in season, for stud, underage pups etc) could you please mention advert in the post title as I don't want to look at them anymore. I know it sounds like a pathetic request, but I really am getting ill at the thoughts of all these poor dogs. I'd rather just bury my head, knowing that I am doing all that I can. Thanks, I would really really appreciate it so so much.

2. Lyceum

Lyceum PetForums VIP

That doesn't sound pathetic at all. Most of these adds are truly heart breaking and sickening. And there are those who would like to avoid them for those reasons.

Very reasonable request I think.

3. Tanya1989

Tanya1989 PetForums VIP

Thanks... it really does get to me and gets me really depressed which is silly

4. rocco33

rocco33 PetForums VIP

I completely understand, but one other thing that worries me about posting these ads is that it gives free advertising to the seller, I know they're available on the www, but why publicise it and advertise to an even greater audience.

5. moboyd

moboyd PetForums VIP

I agree, by doing this we are inadvertantly helping them. and yes they upset me too so to be honest I dont look at them at all now.

Mo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice