UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
I have only ever seen the reunion but knew the story....so went to watch this

'Tissues, nah i know what happens, i dont need no tissues'

Little did i know the song accompanying the video, plus the build up, i was crying by about a third of the way through....1. because it was generally lovely what they did and how the lion truly loved them and 2. because i knew what was to come!

And i dont have tissues, so now i gotta go on a trip to the loo to wipe me tears! haha plus its bedtime....meant to be going zoo tomorrow, this helps haha i'll see the lions and cry!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have only ever seen the reunion but knew the story....so went to watch this

'Tissues, nah i know what happens, i dont need no tissues'

Little did i know the song accompanying the video, plus the build up, i was crying by about a third of the way through....1. because it was generally lovely what they did and how the lion truly loved them and 2. because i knew what was to come!

And i dont have tissues, so now i gotta go on a trip to the loo to wipe me tears! haha plus its bedtime....meant to be going zoo tomorrow, this helps haha i'll see the lions and cry!
I did warn ya ;)
I think the song does tend to pull on the heartstrings too!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.