Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

a huge thankyou to everyone here

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by cats galore, Aug 21, 2013.

1. cats galore

cats galore PetForums VIP

i would like to say a huge thankyou to everyone for their support and kind words over the last week. i don't think i could have got through the sadness, hurt and upset without you all. i think this has been the most difficult time i have ever dealt with where animals are concerned. to see poor defenceless kittens suffer because of sheer neglect from a previous owner, and to think a simple flea treatment would have prevented 4 beautiful tiny lives going to waste. my head has hurt so much this week, and my heart has been broken watching these tiny lives fade in front of me. i held these babies in my hands as they passed over to rainbow bridge and i do believe they knew that they were loved at last. my beautiful baby Faith left something special behind in my heart when she left me. she looked into my eyes as she faded and meowed very quietly as i told her it was ok to leave me and to go to sleep. i knew she couldn't take anymore, her frail body had just about had enough. i now have another battle on my hands with Flossy and her kittens. they have been taken poorly today with cat flu, so i pray everyone of them can be strong enough to make it.
    so to everyone here who has supported me with words of kindness, offers of help, donations to help these poor babies, i thank you all from the bottom of my heart. you have kept me strong through all of this hurt and now i'm off blubbering again:(
    RIP beautiful babies xxx

http://[​IMG]

#1 cats galore, Aug 21, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
    CoCoTrio and Jiskefet like this.
  2. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

:crying::crying: thats the sad part hun, this could have been prevented if the owner had flea treated and not neglected her pets, sadly you have been left to pick up the pieces far too late.

Try to stay strong hun, you got Flossy through labour and kittens are a good weight. xx

3. Jiskefet

Jiskefet Slave to the Hairy Hikers

Crying again.....
    Don't know any more how many times I have cried over these poor babies.
    Thank you from the depth of my soul on behalf of all of them for fighting so hard for them.

I am one hundred percent sure that is Faith's little meow said, too:
    thank you mummy, for loving me and fighting for me...... I love you, too.....

CoCoTrio likes this.
  4. Chillicat

Chillicat PetForums VIP

I don't really know what to say apart from I think you are an amazing person and I feel so sorry and sad that you have had to go through this because of someone's neglect.
    Praying that Flossy and her kittens get well soon.
    Sending lots of well wishes your way

5. cats galore

cats galore PetForums VIP

you always seem to make me cry with your beautiful words. thankyou for being who you are

6. danniandnala

danniandnala PetForums VIP

I'm sorry I'm not real wordy so don't like writing on these posts...hope you know that I'm here for you any time you need me..xxxx

7. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

Such beautiful babies, its so heartbreaking,i cant stop crying every time i think of them,or see them, CG you are an amazing lady, i dont know how you have the strength to carry on.You gave them so much love in the short time you had them, god bless you,xxxxx

8. JordanRose

JordanRose Master of the Whingey Cat.

They definitely went to sleep knowing they were cherished. They saw the person that fought for them when they passed and that makes all the difference.

You tried to give them the gift of strength. And you succeeded. Perhaps not in body, but in faith and in courage.

But most importantly, they were given the gift of love; that is the most beautiful gift you could have given them. Their lives may have been short but they have left their pawprints firmly on your heart. That's quite a legacy!

Jiskefet likes this.
  9. jill3

jill3 PetForums VIP

I am so sorry cats galore. I didn't know you had lost more kittens.
    I have not been on here as much, as I am looking after my boy after his operation.
    It must be so heart breaking for you.
    I am sending a truck load of positive vibes for Flossy and her kittens.

Take care xx

10. CharlieChaplin

CharlieChaplin PetForums VIP

O CG, reading your threads on these poor little babies has constantly moved me to tears, I have no idea how you are coping. I was hoping and wishing evey day that they would pull through. All my wishes were for faith to make it. I am so sorry for all the loss you have suffered from recently, I really am.

I am so greatful they knew kidness for some part of their little lives and that you were there for them, there for them when they needed it most.

They are running free together at rainbow bridge, out of pain together waiting and watching over you.

My thoughts and wishes are being sent to you and flossy.

11. delca1

delca1 PetForums VIP

You did all you could and I'm glad they knew a little warmth, comfort and love before they passed on.
    Fingers crossed for Flossy and her kittens, I hope they all have the strength to recover.

12. Charity

Charity Endangered Species

Where would we be without people like you, those kittens were so loved at the end. This has just been the saddest thing. I have had my own sad week but still found time to weep over the loss of your kittens, it was SO avoidable. Flossy and her babies are so beautiful, I hope they will get better soon.

13. Jiskefet

Beautifully put, and so true.......

14. we love bsh's

we love bsh's PetForums VIP

I can very much understand the stress you are feeling right now and you will feel like there is so much on your shoulders with the newer kittens having the flu.

I do feel they will be ok though,keep wiping there nose keeping it clear from dried snot so they can smell the milk from mum it will soon pass.If they open their eyes before the flu has gone they may get some conjunctivitis but dont worry its so very easily treated,dont go vets for eye drops pm me if this happens and i can tell you of a safe product to buy online to treat it.:)

Just remember cats wont feed if they cant smell so keep their little noses clean and they will continue to feed they have the best care your feeding mum well so her milk should be good quality i have lots of hope for this litter they are very pretty kittens i could pinch one myself :001_wub:

15. Kitty_pig

Kitty_pig PetForums VIP

:cryin: :cryin: OMG I cant stop crying their beautiful little faces :cryin::cryin: Im so glad they knew love in the end from you CG just so heartbreaking :cryin: :cryin:

16. Citrineblue

Citrineblue PetForums VIP

Thank you,

You have been there loving and aiding them during this time. You are a very special person. Lots of hugs over the next few days, thank you again.

17. sarahecp

sarahecp Crazy Cat Lady of Bucks

The huge thank you should go to you too CG, without you those kittens would not have known the true meaning of love, because that's what you gave them, you loved and cared for them. They went to rainbow bridge knowing that and you will always hold a special place in their hearts just like they will in yours.

((((((Hugs)))))) xx

RIP special babies, look after each at the bridge xxxx

Hope all goes well for Flossy and her kittens.

18. Jiskefet

So true...

I once read an addition to the Rainbow Bridge story, about a fighting dog being sent back from the Bridge to find a loving human and coming back as a sickly puppy with no chance of survival, but wit ha doting owner who fights for his life all the same.

I took Gaudi to be one of these old souls sent back for a little while to find love, and I believe these babies are, too. They had already lived their time on earth, but without finding the loving slave they would once be reunited with. So they were sent back to find you, to experience love, and to have someone to wait for at the bridge. The same way Gaudi was sent to me....

19. maisiecat

maisiecat PetForums VIP

Although you may feel that you lost the fight for them, you gave them everything you could, they came to you for a reason, to be loved before they left again. It was not meant to be forever for them but they knew love and kindness.

Without people like you so many more lives would be lost.

20. Polly G

Polly G PetForums VIP

The world needs more people like you CG - you are amazing.
    You showed so much love to those babies in the short time you had them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice