Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

A huge thank you!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by JordanRose, Nov 16, 2012.

1. JordanRose

JordanRose Master of the Whingey Cat.

MollyMilo's thread about joining PF led me to (rather self-obsessively :blush:) look at the threads I've posted.

Some have been nonsense. Some have been utterly moany. Others have been extremely emotional.

I've re-read my threads about the journey I went on to get Spooks: from the reserve, to the homecheck fail, to the fostering, to the adoption. I just want to say an ENORMOUS thank you to all of you who helped me through that period. It was hugely stressful, and the thought of a Spooks-less lap really kills me inside :(

I think this thread was my favourite of all:
    http://www.petforums.co.uk/cat-chat/247131-absolutely-gobsmacked.html

The joy that everybody had knowing Mum had agreed to meet him still makes me all tingly. I can see you all genuinely felt so happy for me :001_wub:

So yes, thank you all so, so much for your support through the highs and the lows (and for coping with my frustrated cat broody posts at the beginning of my PF membership!). Me and His Royal Meezerness really appreciate it! :)

2. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

Awww :eek: I was so pleased when you finally knew Spooks was yours :thumbup:

3. MollyMilo

MollyMilo PetForums VIP

I think the thread when you knew spooks was yours for sure and Gatsby coming home after 8 days have been my all time happiest moments on here!

4. jo-pop

jo-pop PetForums VIP

What a lovely thread!!

5. JordanRose

JordanRose Master of the Whingey Cat.

6. Ingrid25

Ingrid25 PetForums VIP

I don't even know you but I smiled when you said Spooks was coming home and got really excited for you!:D

7. SnazzyJazzy

SnazzyJazzy PetForums VIP

spooks is a very lucky cat to have a slave that was/willing to work so hard no matter what for him :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice