UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I introduced you all to Honey a couple of weeks ago, Lopside had fostered her for a few weeks before bringing her into the Society for Abandoned Animals, where I volunteer.

She's had an awful start in life, having suffered from very bad Flystrike, but is now a very healthy bunny with lots of personality, as you can see:

And I am VERY pleased to announce that the gorgeous lady has been bonded and has a new husbun!! :D

Here she is with her new man:

They're in luuuurve!! :001_wub: Honey will be going to her new home next week, we wish her all the very best!! :)

G

·
I am so, so pleased for Honey. She has come such a long way and without our lovely Loopy who knows what would have happened to her :(

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am so, so pleased for Honey. She has come such a long way and without our lovely Loopy who knows what would have happened to her :(
It doesn't bear thinking about, does it? :( There are far too many negligent rabbit owners out there :mad:

Honey is one of the lucky ones, and the sweetest little lady :001_wub: I think a certain somebody may be roped into bunny fostering again in the future, seeing what a great job she did with Honey Bunny :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.