Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

A harness which fits!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Milliepoochie, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Milliepoochie

Milliepoochie PetForums VIP

Hmm so Millie has had her Ezy Dog Chest plate harness for over a year and was looking quite well worn.

So our story begins lol, 1 Medium Ezydog quick fit harness later, 1 Large Ezydog Quickfit harness later, 1 Pets at home own harness later and then 1 Hurtta 'Y' harness later and I have listened to those on here and bought Millie a Julius K9 and guess what - So far - It fits! :) (Itl be under further analysis on our walk in a few mins lol)

The tummy strap seems to be comfortably back from her armpits :) and due to the fact she is nearly asleep in it right now Im guessing tis quite comfy lol.

To those who also have this harness, is this how you would 'expect' it to fit?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pointermum

Pointermum PetForums VIP

Look's a great fit to me :thumbup: and i love her face :001_tt1:

3. Cleo38

Cleo38 PetForums VIP

She looks gorgeous in it!

I have one for Roxy which seems to fit her much better thasn any others have tried. I also bought a couple of extra side panels which read 'Drama Queen' - suits her rather well :D

4. It looks like a nice harness but have no idea on fit as don't have one but it looks ok from the pictures. Millie is totally gorgeous, like a mini rottie:001_wub::001_wub:

5. portiaa

portiaa PetForums VIP

Millie's gorgeous:001_wub: the harness suits her perfectly:)

I'd love to get all the doglets one of these each!:D

6. ginge2804

ginge2804 PetForums VIP

Aww she looks soo cute in that

7. mimi g

mimi g PetForums VIP

Sorry i didnt reply to your message.....it looks fab!!!!! You might not notice a difference but I found that Baileys ability to run excelled after getting this harness (he had the same ezydog one before that).

Glad Millie finally has a new shiny harness that fits xxx

8. Milliepoochie

Thank You lol She has her 'Why are you putting this on me and not taking me out face on'!

Haha Il have to get Millie some new side panels for her Birthday in May - Il have to put some thought into it :) Its so sad its so good to have a harness which seems to fit her properly. I even had people in shops say 'She is an odd shape!' :mad:

Thank You lol She truely is Mini she is only 21Kg - She has the Size 0 in this harness and is towards the smaller side of it lol :eek:

It came from Zooplus incase your interested - Size 0 was reduced to £21 :) plus got get 10% off your first order.

Im really hoping this time we have found a harness which really fits :) She certainly seems comfy wandering around home with it on :)

9. Milliepoochie

Hmm Il have to keep an eye out lol I never realized how close her Ezydog harness was to her armpits lol - But it was right under them. But she wore it for well over a year and she never had any sore. This one is fab though when she rolls over you can see that the straps are completely clear of any moving body parts :smile5:

10. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

That looks as if it fits her really well; she looks lovely in the colour too :001_tt1:. Kilo's is more 'forward' on him, but he is such a different shape that I think it is whatever suits the dog - if she can walk about and fall asleep in it, it must be OK I think.

11. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

Millie is so shiny:) And it looks like a very comfy fit to me

12. Milliepoochie

Hmm Maybe it should be more forward - :confused::confused: **Off to google some images of dogs wearing them**

I love the red on Millie :001_tt1::001_tt1: I got her a red collar for xmas (n the picture) so wanted a harness to match :eek:

13. missnaomi

missnaomi PetForums VIP

I am already on my way to Zooplus to buy Ringo a matching one...it makes the Doxlock look really rubbish!!
    Naomi xx

14. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

I'm glad it came and I'm glad it fits!!! Looks perfect :thumbsup:

Kenzie says she likes having Millie as her twin :D

[​IMG]

15. Milliepoochie

I very nearly got a Doxlock one - They looked almost identical. I wandered if they were made by them same company :confused::confused: I couldnt see one for less than £30 though:eek:

16. Milliepoochie

Now im confused - As Kenzies sits further forward to - Think I need to do some adjusting lol We just used it for a walk and Millie seemed really comfy - Was more bouncy on her flexi than normal lol. Thinks she like not having a strap between her legs :w00t:

17. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Looks perfect for Millie to me :D.

18. SarahPlzX

SarahPlzX PetForums Member

Yay! I've just ordered one of these for Lily. Millie looks lovely in hers :D very smart.

19. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

Can you tighten the front strap any more? Kenzie's is as tight as it goes which might be why it sits more forward. It's still a good distance from her 'armpits' though. Let me see if I can find a better picture....

20. Milliepoochie

Yeah the front strap will shorten by quite a bit - She currently has it around the middle so plenty of room to go shorter. Think I was a little obsessed with getting it clear of her armpits lol.

I never knew dog harnesses were so complicated :eek: McKenzie and Millie make a right pair :blush:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice