Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

A Gypsy update

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by simplysardonic, Aug 30, 2013.

1. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

Not posted about Little Legs in a while. Gypsy is continuing to slowly come out of her shell & Rogue & her are now firm friends :thumbup1: at least their wrestling games are in the mornings & evenings now, instead of the middle of the night :D

She loves her treats & takes them so gently, & she seems to be learning her name quite well. I just say 'Gypsy' & she's attentive, little ears pricked :)

She's let me stroke her a few times, with the help of treats, & she now trots out of her designated 'den' (under the cabinet in the sun room) when I'm pottering about dealing with washing etc, to see what I'm doing & have a sniff & investigate.

She's such a dainty little thing, & her gait is like a little dressage horse, she brings her feet right up. I've not had a dog as dinky as her before :eek:

2. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

And a photo, showing her choosing 'style' over 'comfort' for her sleeping arrangements :laugh:

[​IMG]

3. princeno5

princeno5 PetForums VIP

ahh,bless,glad shes doing ok,she doesn't look that dinky.lottie weighs 10kg now,but some of its fat!.do you get a satisfied,happy feeling knowing they are safe and comfy now.i do.how is she on walks,lottie trots along perfect now

4. Pointermum

Pointermum PetForums VIP

It's really lovely to hear how she is progressing , keep up the good work :thumbup1:

5. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

She's still not confident enough to have a harness put on her & leave the house :( even if she only goes in the garden she just hides under the shrubs & won't move. I could probably push her a little harder, but it's taken her so much courage to trust us, so everything is at her own pace

6. LouLatch

LouLatch PetForums VIP

How sweet!!!

Glad she continuing to do well, shes such a lucky girly. :)

7. cheekyscrip

cheekyscrip Pitchfork blaster

she is so lovely....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice