UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 hours ago my hubby's beloved 50inch TV died it was quick just one pop and it had died so it didn't suffer,2 hours later he is still sitting staring at its blank screen clutching the remote control,I am sure we will have tears before bedtime.:sad::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
33,926 Posts
Think my hubby would be the same lol men!!
and mine,

it's bad enough when the batteries go in the remote and he can't the replacements for it.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Our projector went a few weeks ago (we have a projector that we project again a living room wall rather than a telly.... So we have a 78inch screen :eek6: )

When it went caputt OH was inconsolable and was straight on the amazon website... Looking for express delivery options.... Even then it was all "How are we going to manage for two whole nights" and "Why I can't I just go and pick it up, I pass the Amazon warehouse on the way to work" :lol:

Needless to say, he did survive the ordeal :p

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
X-Boxes & Big TV's - The modern day babysitters for 'big' boys............. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
2 hours ago my hubby's beloved 50inch TV died it was quick just one pop and it had died so it didn't suffer,2 hours later he is still sitting staring at its blank screen clutching the remote control,I am sure we will have tears before bedtime.:sad::lol::lol:
That has to be the funniest thing I have read in ages, I have tears down my face :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, and I made OH pause his beloved tv program [aka as rubbish] to read this to him - he had a look of horror on his face - a bit like this :scared:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.