Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

A friend has rehomed her dog...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by ~Tete, Jul 13, 2009.

1. ~Tete

~Tete PetForums Member

and she's missing him so much :(:(:(:(

2. tiddlypup

tiddlypup PetForums VIP

its awful when you have to rehome a pet,she has her reasons but it doesnt make it easier,as long as its gone to a good home and hopefully they will keep her updated,i keep my danes previous owner updated with pics,it seems she has a good friend in you,just be there,the pain will ease,sending a hug for your friend xxx

3. riajayne

riajayne PetForums Newbie

Hi Guys, Its my Milo that has been rehomed and i miss him soo much, I really want him back. i cant stop crying and it feels like my heart has been ripped out. everyone keeps saying it will get better but in the here and now its the most awful pain i have ever felt and i want my baby boy back soo bad

4. brackensmom

brackensmom PetForums VIP

Hi Ria
    I am soo sorry that you have had to rehome Milo,:( i understand how hard this is and how much you are hurting, i had to rehome my dog earlier on in the year also, but now have Bracken, not that Bracken replaced my other dog, but did take away some of the pain of missing him. Hope you are feeling better soon. Has Milo gone to someone who will be able to update you on how he is doing.

5. riajayne

riajayne PetForums Newbie

he has gone to wales. They have already been in touch twice. I just cant help but regret rehoming him and i would give anything to have him back.

6. Gobaith

Gobaith PetForums VIP

Aww it is sad but i hope your friend can find comfort in the fact that the dog will be given all the love and attention it rightfully needs :)
    xxx

7. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Hi, I know how heartbraking re-homing is- but you are SO lucky because you know where he is, and have updates.
    It is horrible having to make that decision, I had to a couple of years ago, and the only option was signing my dog over to the rescue kennels.
    I miss her so much but I have no idea where she is, if she is happy or anything. I cried for weeks and weeks, I still have the odd cry but I know I did the right thing at the time. I just wish I had been able to find her a home where I would know how she is.

xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice