UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought i'd share some more photos. the kittens are 18 days old already. the time has flown by. they are trying to walk, run and jump. and they love to play fight now. the little blue tabbies have lovely colours on them. they appearto have cream colours running through the fur on their faces. and their paws are pink and grey. they are very cute. i love all of them to bits but i can only keep two. we are definitely keeping the torbi and the blue boy and their names are tiger lily and blue fire. my kids have decided:D

Attachments

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:001_wub::001_wub::001_wub: I am in love with tiger lilly!! They are all gorg tho!!
she is so full of character. i think we do have a mini tiger on our hands. she is even more gorgeous in real life:001_wub:

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
Wow, amazing colours, wouldn't know which one to choose!! :)

I love the little dark tortie - she is quite unusual I think with a white chest and then dark tortie markings, rather than patches of colour :001_wub:

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, amazing colours, wouldn't know which one to choose!! :)

I love the little dark tortie - she is quite unusual I think with a white chest and then dark tortie markings, rather than patches of colour :001_wub:
she is lovely but i have 2 naughty torties already so i thought i would have something different:D she will be going to live with her brother - the black kitten - with a freind of the family so i will get regular updates on both of them:)

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thought i'd add a few more piccys. the kittens are 26 days old. i can't believe how fast the time has passed us by. they are almost 4 weeks old - three of them will be leaving me before i know it:eek:
in the last photo you will see tiger lily in her usual position - lying on her back with her legs in the air:D she is 'little miss mischief' - always up to something. as soon as you walk in the room she runs to you for a fuss

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.