Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

a favor? let me know if U can see the pic on this link

Discussion in 'Dog Breeding' started by leashedForLife, May 26, 2010.

1. leashedForLife

http://tinyurl.com/375nnsf

these are 2 of the MOST exaggerated pups i have ever seen in my life. :mad5:
    i think thats dreadful breeding. :nonod: whaddya wanna bet these pups had their eyes buttoned open,
    at 20-days age?! :eek:

2. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

nope I need web access ? ? ? :D

3. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

nope i need to sign up to yahoo apparently

4. leashedForLife

thanks, lily - :( darn. U have to be a member of the TrainingLevels group on Yahoo-Groups, i guess, to see it.

these are 2 sibling Shar-Pei with incredibly wrinkled faces, deep folds + corrugations, thick meaty lips, stenotic nares, little piggy eyes, and pinky-brown near naked facial + head skin - which resembles a bad case of puppy-Demodex. :eek: their legs look like sticks inside wrinkled 1930s baggy hose, with the garters falling down; they both have stenotic nares; they both have deep dewlaps of skin falling in a deep roll from neck onto shoulders, looking like a turtleneck sweater.

its a sin, IMO. :nonod: poor puppies...

5. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

could you not save the pictures to your computer and upload them here? just an idea :) i know nothing bout computers though so dunno if you can do that or not

6. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Right click on the photo then save, I got to to photo bucket and upload my pics on there, then click on the shared link and paste it into this page.???

7. leashedForLife

hey, welshie! :--)
    they are not *my* pups + its not *my* photo, hun - theft is not a good thing. :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice