Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

A Family Day Out....

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Tyton, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Tyton

Tyton PetForums VIP

....to Gurnard Fun Dog Show

Family as a: we have my dad staying for the w/e so he got dragged along, and b: because we'd arranged to meet up with Skye, one of Beau and Kahn's sisters for the first time.

We had a good time and the pups did well. Tyton only barked twice (and got a nice comment from the judge we'd met at the County Show about how improved he was since the beginning of the summer with his anxiety and nerves :) ) It was great to see Skye, and how alike in mannerisms all three pups are although they all look so different. She is definitely more 'delicate' then the boys - in looks if not in nature as she kept flinging herself upside down in front of all of ours in a very tarty way!!

Skye's family were all nice too, her 'dad' helped us with handling Beau (as my dad can't cope with such strong excited dogs), and their youngest boy, who used to be terrified of dogs before getting Skye 5 months ago, loved our two and by the end of the day was standing leaning against tyton's shoulder with his arm round his neck discussing, very seriously, in Tyton's ear how he thought he ought to win best in show but worried how he'd cope with wearing a banner AND his bib (I had to smile at that :D )

A few pics (cos I can't help showing off my gorgeous fellas :eek: )

Dad, Paul and the boys
    [​IMG]

Dad, Me and the boys
    [​IMG]

My Beautiful Beau (who won 1st prize in Most Handsome Dog AND Best Puppy with a 2nd prize in Dog judge would most like to take home)
    [​IMG]

Our 'Spoils' (Beau's rosettes, and a First in Best condition Long haired Coat and a Second in Pedigree age 3-6 for Tyton)
    [​IMG]

Poor Kahn didn't come away with any prizes today but was his usual affectionate and bomb-proof self and loved meeting his sister (we're seeing her again tomorrow for some zoomies on the common/beach so will try and get some pics of all three (four - if you include the big fella) all together)

Thanks for looking

2. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

That's quite some haul!! :D. Well done and I'm pleased you had such a good day!

3. eiretzu

eiretzu PetForums Member

Congratulations they look very proud of all their rosettes.

4. BlueJay

BlueJay Pack of Losers

That bib on the big fella did make me chuckle :)

Congrats on the rosettes - well deserved for a bunch of very handsome mountains of fur! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice