Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

A Dilemma

Discussion in 'Small Animal Rescue and Adoption' started by Insane, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Insane

Insane PetForums Senior

Sadly my three year old rat died today. We are very sad and it has left us with a single 1 yr female rat, as the rat we got her met with a sad accident a couple of months ago.

I feel it would be unfair to keep this rat on her own but my oh has said no to letting us go and get two more young rats. He will probably agree to letting us have a single older doe or otherwise if anyone has room for another I will happily give heraway to a good home.

She is a lovely blue dumbo rat who when gets used to you can be quite cheeky, doesn't bite and never a problem to get out of the cage. Was originally living with 2 older rats and her sister with no problems.

So if any one local to me (Egham, Surrey) has a single female rat they need to rehome or would like a single rat please get in touch. I cannot bear for her to be on her own too long.

2. mecrazryur

mecrazryur PetForums Newbie

Hi we have a rat the we have taken on that needs a more experienced owner that us as well as a play mate if you would like to help her and take her on please cal 07708 427733

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice