UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only have one dog at the moment and whilst I miss Millie so much it means I can really concentrate on sorting Buster's anxiety and behavioural problems out.

I have decided to start a thread with updates and pictures of my baby.

Today my cousins came down from Hampshire and they brought my twin cousins. They are both very boistrous and I'll admit that personally I am also a little scared of them ;)

Buster has never really been keen on kids and will always show me up by barking at them :eek: it is something I need to work on and he has been getting much better. I am sure he'd never hurt a child he just scares them away by barking! :rolleyes::

The twins were VERY hectic around him running around, pulling his ears and shouting around him BUT he was such a good boy and I am very proud of him :001_wub:

Here he is doing a few tricks :D

and here buster gives a slobbery kiss :D

and buster telling me that little people are scary :D

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This afternoon when Buster is not tripping me up and getting in the way we have got his outfit ready for tomorrows dog show down Newquay. We always like to take part in the fancy dress class and Buster always appears in the newspaper :D

This weekend in light of Halloween Buster is dressing as a pupil of DOGWARTS :D

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He's gorgeous :001_tt1:
Well done buster for behaving and being a good boy.
Look forward to the updates. :D
I am sure he will cost me a fortune tomorrow at the dog show but its been such a long time since i attended one and i am so excited :D

Then on Monday we start our dog training class for the first time in the Gold GCDS class :eek:

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Had a really nice day at the dog show with buster. My sat nav got me lost in a field then on a runway where a very nice man gave me directions :)

Buster won 1st place, 3rd place and special rosettes which I am very pleased with him for as we only entered 5 classes :D

He was a very good boy all day and was so patient even after I got very lost :eek:

Pictures to follow :)

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Sounds like Buster and you had a fab day (depite getting a little lost)

And lovely pics of Buster and his friends :)

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Well done Buster, you gorgeous boy. Can't wait to see your pics x

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well anyway a bit of an update...

Buster has been perfectly well behaved recently, it would appear that not having Millie around has made such a difference to him :(

I miss her like crazy though!

So anyway yesterday I visited my old workplace, it's my last day tomorrow and I am getting so bored being home. So I went down to see everyone with Buster.

They fed him biscuits and he shared my cupcake :rolleyes: everytime a customer came to the door he barked at them :eek: think he thought he had to protect us!!

My old boss came in and buster curled his lip, I told him off even though I thought it was funny and he so deserved it :D

"Alll they do down here is drink tea and then leave their mugs lying around"

"can I help you?"

"look at all this work you have left me to do"

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Just a pic someone uploaded on FB from the day :)

I have them wellies, love them :D (really useless bit of information there for you but I got very excited when I saw them :eek: )

Buster looks very efficient in the office, he sounds like Harvey picking up on some people - fussing most people but curling his lip and barking at others

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have them wellies, love them :D (really useless bit of information there for you but I got very excited when I saw them :eek: )

Buster looks very efficient in the office, he sounds like Harvey picking up on some people - fussing most people but curling his lip and barking at others
my boss was an arse and buster is a very good judge of character :D

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Buster has been going to dog training for 6 weeks now and today was our dog club walk and xmas meal at Mount Edgecombe Country Park.

everyone waiting to go

Some of Buster on the walk

Cracker toys :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.