Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

A big thankyou!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tanya1989, May 7, 2010.

1. Tanya1989

Tanya1989 PetForums VIP

I just want to say a big THANKYOU to all you beautiful members of Pet Forums. As you know I've been having a difficult time recently and I have been flooded with wonderful comments and support from everyone. I really do love you all and I only hope that I am able to give you the support back when you need it (though hopefully you won't).

There have been a lot of comments on here about this place changing for the worse, well, I completely disagree. I was made welcome here when I joined in December 09 and I still feel welcome now. This place really is like a big family and although we do have the occasional little tiffs, we really are here for people when times are down, when it matters the most.

I really cannot express my gratitude enough to have met (virtually) you all. You are fantastic people and I will be forever in your debt. I wish you all the best fortune as you all deserve it for your kindness and charity. You really have blown me away.

colliemerles likes this.
  2. Mr Gizmo

Mr Gizmo Body of a Buddah.

I don't think I done anything,but I'll take the praise anyway.:lol::thumbup:

3. archielee

archielee PetForums VIP

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

4. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

Well I must have missed your thread but I hope your difficult time is at an end, hun xx

5. archielee

archielee PetForums VIP

You are a lovely lady hun, and we need more people like you xxx

6. Zippstar

Zippstar PetForums Member

I too missed your thread but i hope whatever it is is getting sorted now! i completely agree; i took quite a long break from this site because of varius reasons (like moving house, lol) and when i came back it was like i'd never left - the first thing i got was a PM from Rona asking how Ben's leg was - tbh, i was surprised she remembered seen as it had been approx 6 months since we last spoke. Also, another member had some major issues with her neighbour hurting her bunnies lately; the support that flooded in from that was AMAZING!I join Tanya in agreeing that you guys are great :D!

7. Lucylewis0

Lucylewis0 PetForums VIP

Arrrrr....... ((((((hugs))))))

I would love to meet up with some peps on here, everyone is so helpful and friendly (hmm....well not everyone) I reckon we would all get on so so so well...............

As for you Tanya....well what can I say.................always very helpful and full of advise, wtf would we do without you :thumbup:

8. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

you know im only nice to you so when we meet up i can steal one of your gorgeous dogs :lol::lol:

just kidding hun, love ya really :D

9. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

There's no need for any thanks :) We all need some encouragement and support from time to time x

10. Tanya1989

Tanya1989 PetForums VIP

LMAO its been a while since I was called a lady lol :lol:

11. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Thats ok, just make the cheque out to Welshie and I love a number at the begining and Noughts....well I love them so put as many as you want. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    We are all family in here and stick by each other in their hour of need no matter how big or small. :thumbup: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12. deb53

deb53 PetForums VIP

You help so many people Hun and its good that we can return.

Glad your feeling a bit better tday

xx

13. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

thats what i love about this place... everyone here is for each other.... im happy things are sorting out for you :thumbup:

14. Jamie

Jamie PetForums VIP

I'm fairly new to the forum and have no idea what you've been through. I do hope it's over now, and your feeling better ;)

I also think this is the best/friendliest forum I go on. :)

15. Tanya1989

Tanya1989 PetForums VIP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice