UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Olly is going through the terrible twos or something. If he's not chewing wires he's using anyone's legs as a climbing frame. My legs look like I've been dragged through a bed of nails. I've been clapping really loud (something my sister does with her cat) when he does something bad, but he doesn't react to it. He's not deaf because he jumps up every time the door goes. He just stands there looking at me clapping like I'm praising him before he goes back to chewing my wires. Do kittens have to be a little older to react to loud noises or do I just have a stubborn kitten?

·
Registered
180 Posts
haha I was just having this with mylo as he wanted to play with the coal cubes of the fire I clapped and he looked and started doing it again he dosent listen to me he thinks hes boss.
as for running up your legs mine are in the same state as yours mylos not small now hes quite big and 7months old so it hurts sometimes too x

Posted from Petforums.co.uk App for Android

·
Registered
318 Posts
huh my old cat was like that as a kitten :)
My new one as soon as we got him home all he wanted to do was sit on our laps and have his tummy tickled :p
we got him a bit older about 14 weeks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.